We’re thrilled you’ve decided to use Adapty! We want you to get the best results from the very first build. Here’s a quick overview of the steps needed for successful integration. Steps 1-4 are usually required, 5-7 are highly recommended;)
- Install Adapty SDK in your app. Make sure you use the Public SDK key. All SDK calls must be made after calling
.activate()method. Otherwise, we won't be able to authenticate requests and they will be cancelled.
- Fill in App Store shared secret for iOS and both package name and service account key file for Android. We need them to process purchases.
- For iOS, update the App Store Server Notifications with our link. This way, we'll know about subscription events as soon as they occur. For Android, set up Real-time Developer Notifications (RTDN).
- Integrations require passing identifiers to our SDK. Amplitude, Mixpanel, Facebook Ads, and AppMetrica identifiers are passed using
.updateProfile()method. AppsFlyer, Adjust, and Branch attribution data should be passed in
.updateAttribution()method. Don't forget to configure specific integration in Adapty dashboard by providing API keys and event names.
- For iOS, configure App Store Connect integration to analyze historical data from App Store and get better predictions.
- If you're willing to use promo campaigns, upload the push certificate for iOS and set up FCM server key for Android.
- For iOS, if you use promotional offers, add a subscription key, we'll use it to sign offers.
Don't forget Privacy Labels
Read which data Adapty collects and which flags you need to set for a review.
Make sure to send paywall views to Adapty using .logShowPaywall() method. Otherwise, paywall views will not be accounted for in the metrics and conversions will be irrelevant.
If you have any questions about integrating Adapty SDK, feel free to contact us using the website (we use Intercom in the bottom right corner) or just email us at [email protected].
Updated about 1 month ago