Getting started

What is Adapty?

Adapty is a SaaS (software-as-a-service) that gives an instrument to reach churned subscribers in iOS application.

Why use Adapty?

Only 5% percents (or less) of your users converts to your subscribers. Adapty helps you to motivate the rest 95% to subscribe.

Core features of Adapty

  1. Promotion of non-subscribed users with Subscription offers in Push, Email and Ad campaigns.

  2. AB tests for subscription plans. Test different prices, durations, trial periods for your subscriptions as well as different visual elements.

  3. First-class analytics for subscription economy. Get only the knowledge your need about your app economy.

  4. Mobile SDK for purchases. Adapty performs server side receipt validation for you and sync your customers for both iOS and Android. It also works in observer mode, so you can use SDK without changing your existing purchases infrastructure.

Adapty integrates with Facebook Ad Network and Mailchimp and automatically creates your customers auditories:

  • churned subscribers

  • new users

  • users who made 1 purchase

  • users who made 2 purchases

Marketers can directly engage those users with promotional offers to return them back to the service or up sell new products. With Adapty there is no need for programmers and analysis to manually extract and upload such auditories to ad networks.

For product managers and executives Adapty has a dashboard with viable subscription metrics with daily/weekly/monthly report to Slack and Emails.