Give Adapty access to App Store Connect, and instantly get access to Analytics.
Apple does not provide oAuth API for App Store Connect. That is why several steps are required to set up manually. Fortunately, you do them only once and it takes under 5 minutes.
All these variables are accessible on a single page.
- Open your App Store Connect, and log in with your account.
- Choose the application, and then go to Users and Access.
And then hit Keys
- Now you need to generate API Key for us to have access to your data on your behalf
Be sure you are an admin of the App Store Connect account. Otherwise, you won't be able to generate a key.
Don't forget to set Sales and Reports access scope when generating a key.
- That's it! Now you can download a key as a
.p8file. DO NOT DELETE THIS KEY, save it in a secure place. You'll be able to download it only once. Learn more about this key.
You should now have a page similar to this one
From this page, you should get
- Issuer ID — basically it's ID of a user who issued the key
- Key ID — Apple's internal identifies of the key
- Private key — that you've downloaded
Now you need a vendor number. Just go to Payment and financial reports and you'll see it on the upper left corner.
Updated over 1 year ago